Your Photos

Turn that potato over so the top is now facing down, and you might see:

1. A bottom (or butt - cheeky!)

2. Boobs (cleavage)

3. And the last, I'll just use an emoji, but they're a part of the male anatomy that kind of looks like 🍒

🤭😳
If yours look like that then I think you should see a doctor.

I'm about to go out to scavenge for supplies. Thank god for toilet paper, it protects against everything!
Just ran into a Giant Eagle grocery store - some guy walking around with his right hand pulling/ holding up his turtle neck over his mouth meanwhile his pants are sagging and his rear is half exposed. When he sees something he wants, s
He stops pulls his pants up with left hand and picks the item he wants off the shelf with the right hand he has been pulling the turtle neck up and over the mouth with... ewwww just ewwwww.. didn't have the stomach to watch him in the produce section 🤢🤢

Feed me human, I am displeased.

Can I come live with you? :)

Well you are welcome to drop by here - but that pond is in Saffron Walden, Essex not in Maidstone, Kent where I live. :) I was there on Monday staying with my friend but came back home when lockdown was announced.

There is a pond near me though. in the nature reserve which I can easily walk to.

Been going through some old pics and found these. This is Prince, think I was about 5 years old when he arrived as a cute puppy, he was about 14 when dad had to take him to the vet-he had the big C. Still miss this old fella

View attachment 39058
I share your pain. We lost our black lab Bramble six years ago. That look in the eyes .

Back
Top Bottom