Cookware tools

View attachment 3498

Like THIS one.
The Hobart 5-qt commercial mixer. It sells for over $2,000, yet people with that kind of money have no problem forking it up for this machine!! :eek:
A kitchen aid is a rebadged Hobart and they do come in various capacities
With both units my grudge is they can only be repaired at source and the courier costs far more than the repair

I have been more budget oriented so Ive been really watching how much I spend on cookware while still trying to go for quality and Ive had some pretty good success!

• Favorite cookware is the Rachael Ray Hard Anodized II Nonstick Dishwasher Safe 10-Piece Cookware Set
  • Favorite steamer is this one BELLA 7.4 Quart Healthy Food Steamer, Dual Basket
  • Favorite spatula is hard but probably the Victorinox Chef’s Slotted Fish Turner.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been more budget oriented so Ive been really watching how much I spend on cookware while still trying to go for quality and Ive had some pretty good success!

• Favorite cookware is the Rachael Ray Hard Anodized II Nonstick Dishwasher Safe 10-Piece Cookware Set
  • Favorite steamer is this one BELLA 7.4 Quart Healthy Food Steamer, Dual Basket
  • Favorite spatula is hard but probably the Victorinox Chef’s Slotted Fish Turner.
My bad habit is the thrift stores. Though I have gotten some very good deals there. Higher end stuff too.

It helps to have a cooking mallet you can use to tenderize steak and have a set of small tablespoon/teaspoon measuring cups made of stainless steel.

Hobart 80-qt Floor Mixer..jpg

To purchase a mixer the size of this 80-qt Hobart monster, you'd have to fork up just under
$25,000!! The price of a mid-size sedan, such as a Toyota Camry LE with a 4-cylinder engine!!

Plus you'd have to have the room for it, and you'd also have to have wiring put in to be able to use it! About another $3,500! Not to mention making sure that your floor is sturdy enough to support its massive weight! No, thank you!
This one is strictly for restaurant / bakery use! :headshake:

Link below.

https://www.google.com/search?q=hob...KEwi6rJPKsOrRAhUB5CYKHS1GANQQ_AUIBygC#imgrc=_

Last edited:
....... and have a set of small tablespoon/teaspoon measuring cups made of stainless steel.

I've had these forever but cannot remember the last time that I used them. I now just use a teaspoon and guess.

measuring spoons s.jpg

003.jpg
004.jpg
005.jpg

Here are some pics of my shiny new Fagor EZLOCK 7.4-qt stainless steel pressure cooker! Just got it today. Using it right now as we speak! :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom