Cryptic food and drink

@morning glory ….sorry, I've just looked at the clue again - I missed out a 'key' word. Another 'mixing' word should have followed the word 'burr'.

Just glad you didn't spend hours on it

@morning glory and @Herbie

My one and only contribution to this thread today - it's so heavy here that I feel like I'm walking underwater. I'm going to lie down (again)...

Small tailed after threes, after afters (5,5)

If you have as much fun unpicking this as I did writing it, then it was worth it (and we're all worth it, apparently)

oh - I now know what it is but can't unpick it.

If I've messed up another clue by leaving out a word again, I'm going to go outside and lie down in front of the tractor that's ploughing the field opposite.

I thought it was fair and easy enough to unpick - and I really liked after after afters. It's the little things in life ….

As @Herbie 's already cracked it, do you want to share your puzzlement ?

If I've messed up another clue by leaving out a word again, I'm going to go outside and lie down in front of the tractor that's ploughing the field opposite.

I thought it was fair and easy enough to unpick - and I really liked after after afters. It's the little things in life ….

As @Herbie 's already cracked it, do you want to share your puzzlement ?

Well I like the after after afters too. I'm assuming the answer is 'after eight'? If so I can't reconcile the anagram. In fact, I'm no doubting that is the correct answer!

Back
Top Bottom