Do you use a teacup or a mug?

We use mugs for drinking coffee and juices with different colors and designs for identification purposes. What I mean is that all of us in the family had their own mug to use. . But if we are having tea time with the whole family we use tea cups and saucers. That is why we use both mugs and tea cups at home.

I use tea cups when I have the ladies coming for a visit and I use mugs for the gents who would love to have bigger servings. In my own kitchen I prefer to have mugs handy because people in my house loves it when I cook using mugs and microwave that easy and fast kind of food you prepare in the morning.

I never seen anyone in Australia use cups only mugs, including myself. However I have to admit that a fine tea always taste better in a fine China cup. We drink a lot of coffee and tea but we use mugs. I don't need to refill every 5 minutes and yes I believe the beverage stays warmer for a longer time. Cheers

I never seen anyone in Australia use cups only mugs, including myself. However I have to admit that a fine tea always taste better in a fine China cup. We drink a lot of coffee and tea but we use mugs. I don't need to refill every 5 minutes and yes I believe the beverage stays warmer for a longer time. Cheers

I like a large cup

get-attachment.jpg

Honestly I always prefer mugs. Teacups to me are lovely and charming but just a little too dainty for every day use, and I can fit more in a mug than I can with a teacup (which is a hugely important thing when it comes to caffeinated beverages!!)

I do have some cute mugs though - so it's not all bad!

I feel convenient to drink my tea in mug which my sister gifted me on my birthday.

I use tea cups for tea and mugs for coffee. LOL. Pretty obvious right? But there are also teacups for lattes, I saw those in Italy. I think mugs are for caffeine and chocolate-based foods as they hold much more liquid.

I love a great big mug for coffee or tea. The larger the mug the better. I like to drink from a mug with a big handle rather than the travel coffee cups which usually don't have a handle.

When I'm at home I'll use a mug, embarrassingly enough I don't own a tea cup. However, I love going out to high teas and using floral tea cups he he!

Back
Top Bottom