Favorite pie!

My favorite pies are mango pie with cream cheese and toppings of almond nuts and chicken pie with potatoes, green peas, raisins and carrots. These two pies really makes me exciting all the time and will always be my favorite..
I have never had mango pie with cream cheese before! In fact, I have never even heard of it before! It sounds very good! Do you have a recipe you would mind sharing?

I adore pumpkin pie to no end. A close second following the pumpkin pie would naturally be the chocolate pie. Following the chocolate pie, my third favorite is Oreo pie. Unfortunately, I don't like the usual favorites people have like apple or sweet potato pie though. It's not that their bad, it's just that they aren't as good to me as the ones I like. However, I'm still not sure if I like or dislike lemon meringue pie too.

Ditto, on the pumpkin pie. Pumpkin pie is king in my life, I really love it. My second favorite is pecan pie served warm with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream, it is so delicious. Third choice would be apple pie, again served with vanilla bean ice cream.

It has to me my own minced beef and potato pot pie with a suet pastry crust.

Our dinner this evening, with gravy obviously

DSCN1562.JPG

I just love pies in general to be quite honest. It's one of the few things where I enjoy both the savory and sweet types. My two favorites have gotta be the humble apple pie a la mode and the shepherd's pie with a nice little salad on the side.

Do we have a choice between savory or sweet? Two dramatically different categories. I'll focus on sweet: I love cherry pie. No I know you can make many variations on fruit pie that are more extravagant & fancy but I have always had a place in my heart for cherry pit. Ooo & sweet potato pie.

Back
Top Bottom