Favorite pie!

Grahamcracker Cream Pies.

Graham-Cracker-Cream-Pie-1-sm.jpg

My grandmother used to make them just like that before she passed. I never liked pie much before she cooked me one of hers and I was instantly hooked. Generally I stay away from sweets. They tend to not agree with me.

Attachments

• Graham-Cracker-Cream-Pie-1-sm.jpg
    Graham-Cracker-Cream-Pie-1-sm.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 163
My favorite is apple pie. It can have ice cream or cheese on it or plain, I will take it.

I am not much of a pie eater. I really don't care for too many of them but if I am going to have a pie it has to be Lemon pie. I love anything that has lemon in it. My sister makes a really good meat pie. Every year on Boxing Day we go to her house and we have meat pies. They are really good. She makes them with rabbit which gives them a unique flavour.

My favorite pie is vegetable pie! Full of beans and chestnuts and a variety of vegetables with a tomato sauce. Mmmm!

I love rhubarb/strawberry pie. It is sweet and tart at the same time, and if you mix up the fillling and then cook it on top of the stove until it thickens it is great over ice cream, poundcake or angel food cake. My favorite savory pie is a French Meat Pie. It is good either hot, room temperature or cold. It is easy to make,,, you just brown ground beef with sliced onions in it. season it with salt, pepper, allspice and mix in a couple of cups of mashed potatoes, put in it a pie shell with a top crust and then bake it until the crust is brown. My kids loved it when they were growing up and now my grandson loves it, too.

My favorite is pumpkin and sweet potato! Excited for the upcoming fall so I can make some! I also really love apple and peach pie, great for summer!

Steak and kidney comes pretty high on the pie list. But a true pork pie is a thing to behold. A thing of wonder. Melton Mowbray, of course. It has to be accompanied by a strong English mustard!

Melton-Mowbray-Pork-Pie-1lb_1024x1024.png

My favorite pie has to be apple pie. I like how you still see the sliced apples inside, I like how the cinnamon and sugar smells plus apples are my favorite fruit so it's really not hard for me to choose. Pecan pie is a second favorite and lemon pie sounds really good to me right now.

My favorite is definitely pumpkin. I love anything and everything that reminds me of Fall. Anytime I have pumpkin pie I instantly think of Thanksgiving and memories with family and friends. I also still use the same pumpkin pie recipe that I learned about seven years ago in home economics class lol. I really don't think I will ever find one that I'll like better.

Pumpkin pie is also a favourite, especially with a heavy hit of cinnamon and nutmeg, but generally go for sharper fruit in a sweet pie - rhubarb or gooseberry. Fave savoury pie has to be beef and Stilton with a suet shortcrust. Or a good handmade pork pie.

Back
Top Bottom