Guilty pleasures

Donner kebabs or Kobeda kebabs make me want to drool, but its krispy kremes that make me lose all self control

Oh man, I agree good donuts can be AMAZING. When I was in Sweden, whenever I went to the supermarket lidl, I'd ALWAYS be tempted to grab some of their cream filled donuts. They were unbelievably good

I don't have that problem, lol. I eat what I want when I want and I don't feel guilty. Of course, I don't generally eat things that are unhealthy or lacking in nutrition, but which chips and brownies are not necessarily bad to eat; it's which chips and how much you eat that is the issue. Whenever you make your own of something, it's always healthier.

I am learning so much about the UK these days, and how we totally call things differently...terrific learning experience!:) A deli here in the US is simply a place to get sandwhich like foods. The sandwhiches can be hot or cold and they are usually low class places to eat...like somewhere quick to go on your lunch break and a step above fast food restaurants. Most of the time, delis are not fancy around here, for fancy we would go to a cafe or Bistro.
in the uk a cafe tends to be a establishment where you have fried breakfast and a cup of tea,or a meal with chips,not a high level establishment by any means

Donner kebabs or Kobeda kebabs make me want to drool, but its krispy kremes that make me lose all self control
some one after my own heart,glazed kk doughnuts and the ever changing range of fancy dough nuts,i could well become a kebab and kk addict,the fuel of gods
I can devour a donner late on a saturday and ride 100 miles on a sunday morning ride

I've got to admit I love a kebab too! With chilli and garlic sauce and there's got to be chips/fries too. I don;t get them all that often but they are a real treat when I do. I don't give much thought to what's actually in the doner meat though - it's best not to!

My guilty pleasure is watching a good TV show and eating an entire medium pizza by myself (washing it down with a coke, obviously)

I like fried chicken and chips and would eat this occasionally, but I do not over indulge in it. I would also have fried sausages for breakfast from time to time, but because of the salty content of these sausages, I try to limit my intake. I also like to drink aerated drinks (sodas) at times as I find them refreshing, but I have limited my intake of these over the years since I know that they are loaded with sugar and really have no health benefits.

Back
Top Bottom