How do you incorporate water into your diet?

Our bodies consist of approximately 80% water so it is something that is vital for good health and wellness. After a bout of severe dehydration I started drinking water like crazy and because I do my health has improved. Drinking lots of caffeine or sugar laden drinks dehydrates the body. Headaches are often a sign that the body is not drinking enough water. I drink the water that is electrolyte enhanced, Gatorade is too sweet for my taste. If you don't like plain water then you can buy powders and add flavor and electrolytes.

I drink water first upon waking up in the morning then 30 minutes before every meal then again before going to bed at night.

yes, water is a very important constituent of diet as it helps to assimilate food properly.
scientific studies have suggested 15 glasses of water is a must for healthy and glowing skin.

I try to drink 5 glasses of water everyday, it is not easy for me((((. I want to drink more because I addicted to coffee(

Water is something I have to force myself to drink. The taste and thought of water just makes my stomach turn. I do need to start drinking more and the idea of drinking water before you eat and after you eat is a great idea. I may start trying to do that. Maybe my consumption of food would be less.

Probably from the time you've been a child, you've heard about the benefits of drinking water. This liquid cleanses the human body, helps with food digestion and gives you energy. Yet, for a lot of people, including me, getting ALL of the 8 ounce glasses required in a day is challenging.

So, how do you incorporate water into your diet?

th?id=H.4565014622831666&pid=15.jpg
Water is so healthy I really try and incorporate it into my diet as much as possible. I've made a big change over the last 6 months and that change is drinking water throughout the day and with every meal. I really don't have anything other than that except milk. I have lost weight and feel so much better about myself. I know water can be a bit boring but I just purchased a water dispenser that I can keep on the counter throughout the day. I add oranges, lemons and basically whatever you want to it and drink it. It adds a little something different to the water so it's not so boring. :)

Hope this helps!!

Danyel :)

The easiest way for me to ensure I am getting enough water is to almost put myself on a schedule. From the moment I wake up until I go to sleep I drink one 8oz glass of water per hour. If the weather is particularly hot or if I have a big gym session planned I will drink even more. If I ever get bored with this I will do the water with lemon in it, cucumber slices or ever some mint to make it a little more appealing.

Probably from the time you've been a child, you've heard about the benefits of drinking water. This liquid cleanses the human body, helps with food digestion and gives you energy. Yet, for a lot of people, including me, getting ALL of the 8 ounce glasses required in a day is challenging.

So, how do you incorporate water into your diet?

th?id=H.4565014622831666&pid=15.jpg

I hear you on this one: sometimes it really is difficult to get all our full servings of water in, each day. But, what I've discovered also is that when I don't get enough of my required intake of water each day, my body knows it. I feel dull and listless, unmotivated to really do anything, and sometimes my head even hurts.
I have found that replacing the sugar-based drinks that I would have had with my meals, with water has really "done the trick" in terms of "forcing me" to get that water intake, and making me feel much better.
I almost immediately feel a positive change in my attitude, like I'm doing something right for myself, and forging on an upward path toward good health and an active lifestyle. I definitely feel the "flush" that health practitioners are always talking about when it comes to the benefits of drinking a lot of water as well. My entire system feels this effect. My pores are cleaner, as my face glows with health and little to no signs of acne, and my bowel movements become far more regular than when I'm "flooding my system" with a "sugar overdose". The sugar really does little to nothing for me, so it's water all the way!
And trust me, when you're reeeeeallly thirsty and you have a choice between a tall glass of water and a bottle of soda or some other sugar-based drink, then you'll definitely experience a quench of your thirst if you reach for the glass of refreshing water!

I drink a lot of water. I curve my appetite with water as well. I drink a glass of water before, during, and after a meal to hydrate, wash the food down, and it make you feel fuller.

Back
Top Bottom