Movie night

Not a movie, but, a series I stumbled upon that stars Elvis Presley's granddaughter Riley Keough. I am bingewatching Daisy Jones and the Six. it's pretty good. actually.

Last edited:
Not my favorite, but who knows, you might like it.
I thought it was markedly worse than the first one. Even MrsT allowed that “maybe it’s not perfect,” so that says something right there.

We’ll see what next week brings. The third one has Harrison Ford and Sean Connery in it - she’ll likely be throwing her undies at the screen before it’s over with. :eek:

I thought it was markedly worse than the first one. Even MrsT allowed that “maybe it’s not perfect,” so that says something right there.

We’ll see what next week brings. The third one has Harrison Ford and Sean Connery in it - she’ll likely be throwing her undies at the screen before it’s over with. :eek:

That one was better than the second, IMO.

CD

I’m finding the plots of these Indiana Jones movies completely ludicrous.

Last night, it was my choice of entertainment, and I settled on a riveting tale of Nazi doctors using vampire blood to make Hitler immortal. See, now that’s the kind of serious treatment I look for in my cinema, not laser-shooting golden arks or death-goddess worshippers - that’s just ridiculous! :laugh:

Speaking of escapism, I'm a big James Bond movie fan. The name is Dog... Caseydog. :laugh:

There are a few of the Roger Moore Bond films were really bad, although I liked Live and Let Die.

CD

Sitting in post-op recovery with MrsT, so yes, that’s a Hallmark “Christmas in July” movie on the TV:

IMG_5117.jpeg

Sitting in post-op recovery with MrsT, so yes, that’s a Hallmark “Christmas in July” movie on the TV:

View attachment 102730
That's my hangover channel so I get it. But I like Lifetime too, especially the movies where there's some psycho female trying to steal the "good" girl's boyfriend, husband or children. It's really bad television at its worst and I love it.

Speedy recovery to MrsT.

Back
Top Bottom