Plans for today (2024)

We had gathered up a lot of old lawn chemicals, paint, and some electronics when we cleaned out the shed. Our city had a hazardous materials drop off today so we loaded it up and dropped it off. Decided to get breakfast so headed that way.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a banner announcing the grand opening of an Asian market, so stopped off there. HUGE, clean and English speaking employees. Their produce was gorgeous. I didn't do much exploring since I just popped in to see if they carried shiritaki noodles and Craig was waiting in the car since he didn't want to go in. I know where we are going next time we need to load up on Asian foods.

Out on my Saturday Shenanigans and I was waylaid by the Bellbrook Sugar Maple Festival:

Sugar Maple Festival

Didn’t stop, and the detour around the shut-down streets were contradictory, pointing the way up a closed street. Next time, I’ll likely stop, but I didn’t today. Too spontaneous for me.

We had gathered up a lot of old lawn chemicals, paint, and some electronics when we cleaned out the shed. Our city had a hazardous materials drop off today so we loaded it up and dropped it off. Decided to get breakfast so headed that way.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a banner announcing the grand opening of an Asian market, so stopped off there. HUGE, clean and English speaking employees. Their produce was gorgeous. I didn't do much exploring since I just popped in to see if they carried shiritaki noodles and Craig was waiting in the car since he didn't want to go in. I know where we are going next time we need to load up on Asian foods.
Is it called 99 Ranch by chance?

Out on my Saturday Shenanigans and I was waylaid by the Bellbrook Sugar Maple Festival:

Sugar Maple Festival

Didn’t stop, and the detour around the shut-down streets were contradictory, pointing the way up a closed street. Next time, I’ll likely stop, but I didn’t today. Too spontaneous for me.
MrsT would like that festival huh.

She probably won't remember. Isn't it still on tomorrow?
It appears that it is, but I already went out today, I don’t like going anywhere on Sundays if I can help it. I have to spend the day psyching myself up for another workweek.

Besides, she requested old-fashioned PITA lasagna tomorrow, so I’m doing that.

It appears that it is, but I already went out today, I don’t like going anywhere on Sundays if I can help it. I have to spend the day psyching myself up for another workweek.

Ok. 🤣

Is that what the argument was about?

Hubby rarely makes dinner requests. His MO is more like this:

Me: "What do you want for dinner?"
Him: "I don't care, whatever."
Me: "How about dinner salads with bacon and chicken?"
Him: "Nah, that doesn't sound good."
Me: "What about red beans and rice with sausage?"
Him: "No, my stomach feels a little off today and the spices might upset my guts."

And so forth.

Not sure what 99 Ranch is supposed to be, but nothing we did/visited had that name.
It's this great Asian grocery store I found in the Houston, TX area. They are also in California I guess (where they started). I was wondering if they maybe branched out to other states east but guess not. I found it with my SIL when visiting her and my brother a few years ago and we were like kids in a candy store, that place is awesome!
Authentic Asian Market | 99 Ranch Market
99 Ranch Market Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images

Back
Top Bottom