Put A Price On This

classic33

Legendary Member
Local time
7:19 PM
Captive "audience", ferry at sea.
CAM00004.jpg

I am sure not worth the Price you had paid .. The beans look like they are from a can or tin .. And the fried fish, I assume just does not digest with Sausages and Blood Morcilla Sausages. The tomato has a large White zone and it is not appetising ( for me ) ..

In Spain:

Fresh porc Sausages run about 6 to 7 Euros a Kilo and Blood Sausage a little less (4.98 to 5.50 Euros a kilo depending on season from the Matanzas which are the slaughtering season for this genre of porc sausage .. Another point, in Spain, there are no bars or restaurants that would open a can or tin and dump it on a plate. All beans are prepared in the Spanish tradition.

The tomato is worthless ..

Do not know where you are so it is hard to say ..

Last edited:
Bacon sausage black pudding beans hash browns - a fairly standard cafe type breakfast. Nothing special nothing bad - the beans will be out of a tin, baked beans aren't really a home made thing. Cost varies but anywhere from £3.50 to £5.50 [about $5 - $10 I guess] it usually includes tea/coffee. On a motorway services here in UK probably twice that at least and on a ferry - probably off the scale [depending on the sea conditions though - they may be glad to sell any :sick:]

Bacon sausage black pudding beans hash browns - a fairly standard cafe type breakfast. Nothing special nothing bad - the beans will be out of a tin, baked beans aren't really a home made thing. Cost varies but anywhere from £3.50 to £5.50 [about $5 - $10 I guess] it usually includes tea/coffee. On a motorway services here in UK probably twice that at least and on a ferry - probably off the scale [depending on the sea conditions though - they may be glad to sell any :sick:]
We'd hit a Force Seven about half an hour before. Movement timed to that of the vessel.

The last time we went on a ferry, it was a train-ferry ship. There were so few passengers on board (18), they didn't charge us for the meal or the cigarettes.
Judging by the look of that food, I'd say as little as possible.

And the fried fish,
It's not fried fish, it's hash browns which is grated fried potato (roughly speaking). It's a very up or an English breakfast and the brand are baked beans which always come from a tin. That's normal in the UK. Look up Heinz baked beans and you'll see what I mean. There's also some fried bacon hidden at the back, the fried tomato is pretty normal, and there's black pudding as well, also fried. Typical ' English breakfast '.

It's not fried fish, it's hash browns which is grated fried potato (roughly speaking). It's a very up or an English breakfast and the brand are baked beans which always come from a tin. That's normal in the UK. Look up Heinz baked beans and you'll see what I mean. There's also some fried bacon hidden at the back, the fried tomato is pretty normal, and there's black pudding as well, also fried. Typical ' English breakfast '.
And white pudding!

Someone is within 10p of the price.

@SatNavSaysStraightOn

Thank you for your explanation however, I decline .. It is not my cup of tea ..

Have a nice weekend ..

Back
Top Bottom