The CookingBites recipe challenge: cream cheese

Probably the 31st June :cool: :cool:

More likely promised to be the 31st of June by every forecaster only for it to be overcast the whole day 😂

Joking aside we have had a succession of baking hot summers here over the last few years. Unbearably so, temps well into the 30’s for days.
To the extent we can’t face another summer like it and are getting a quote for aircon.
Aircon in the uk? To me that sounds like something from a film set in the future!

99cdfe22-b1fc-4691-8746-2d3621b6357b-jpeg.jpg

Very sorry that I already posted this one. Cream cheese and I have been friends for some time, so I don't think it will be too long before I add one to this challenge.

I think you may have missed the point of the 31st of June.

Remember that rhyme? 30 days have September, April....
Was never taught it and didn’t hear it til I was an adult by which time I discovered I have absolutely no grasp of date or time, so maybe the forecast will be correct on the 32nd June? 😂

More likely promised to be the 31st of June by every forecaster only for it to be overcast the whole day 😂

Joking aside we have had a succession of baking hot summers here over the last few years. Unbearably so, temps well into the 30’s for days.
To the extent we can’t face another summer like it and are getting a quote for aircon.
Aircon in the uk? To me that sounds like something from a film set in the future!

When you get a decent quote please pass it on to me, I only need it in one room really.

Yes, any vegan cream cheese is fine
Lovely! Thank you. I hope you are feeling at least a little better overall?
obviously I was late for the previous challenge, which I am sorry, but totally fine. Very good news to hear about the new challenge!
It is a busy time span for me, so I cannot promise I will participate, but will have it on my mind.
Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom