The CookingBites recipe challenge: lentils (any type, any form)

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Staff member
Local time
6:44 AM
Website
www.satnavsaysstraighton.com
Welcome to the CookingBites recipe challenge. The current challenge ingredient is lentils (any type, in any form) and I'm the judge. To enter, all you need to do is post a recipe* which uses lentils, tag it cookingbites recipe challenge and post a link to it in this thread. The winner becomes the judge for the next challenge. You may post up to 6 entries. Deadline: midnight (close of day) Wednesday 13th September UK time (GMT). Detailed challenge rules can be found here.

* recipes must be posted within the time frame of the challenge but could be recipes you have made in the past, so long as they haven't already been posted on the forum as a recipe thread.

It worked out pretty well. It is a combination of things we had in the pantry. Even my wife liked them. I posted a recipe in the appropriate area, assuming that is what I should do to contribute to the challenge. If was a fun project and a fun dinner.

Great! Post recipe in appropriate area (tag it cookingbites recipe challenge) and post a link to it back in this thread. If you need help just shout...

Edit: I added the tag to your recipe. You just need to post a link in this thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom