The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know some people don't like Mondays but this morning a couple of people were in a really bad mood and it was over the tiniest little thing which then put others in a bad mood :mad: honestly some people :facepalm:

Pouring rain, howling winds... it is more like December than June :o_o:

It's June here also. And last night we had a major thunderstorm and very strong winds.

Being 32 degC made it bearable though.

I'm not sure that she noticed!
default_unsure.png

This strikes me as a very British thread, i.e. talk of the weather very dominant here!

Don't worry too much - I sometimes have as many as two baths a year whether I need it or not
that's 2 more than me!
I think it was a good 4 years ago that I last had a shower... though I may have made us of one in Bath (ironically!) or it could have been Bristol where the suite we were upgraded to free of charge came with both a shower and a bath. I just can't remember if I showered or bathed. I have memories of the former not really the latter, but then it would be have been odd not to have used it.

If you haven't had a bath in a year and not had a shower in four years are you not starting to smell when the weather gets warm?

It's June here also
I think it may also been June here as well...

It"s rained here today. Its been overcast and dark and damp and it is now windy, very windy. Luckily the hole in the roof that leaks is over my husband#s side of the bed (apologies for the strange characters my keyboard is having fun with 3 languages all of which are English and for some reason UK English for a UK keyboard isn#t actually working as a UK Keyboard...

Let me check my sundial... Yep, it's June here too.

I managed to get some fertilizer down on the front yard yesterday, so today's raw, chilly rain is welcomed.

:rain:

I managed to get some fertilizer down on the front yard yesterday, so today's raw, chilly rain is welcomed.

I don't suppose that you ever heard of J. Peasemold Gruntfuttock on your side of the pond?

Or the poetry of Rambling Syd Rumpo who penned these unforgettable words:

"In Hackney Wick there lives a lass,
Whose grommets would I woggle,
Her gander-parts none can surpass
And her posset makes me boggle!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom