The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spoke too soon. The fitting which was shorting out the rest required a portion of the drive digging up to retrieve the offending cable then all had to be replaced and the drive repaired. And a major renewal of cables to prevent it happening again.

This visit was 40 quid!

Luckily we knew about the extent of the repair beforehand so were able to stock up on essentials (beer, potatoes and eggs) as we shall not be able to get the truck out of the drive before tomorrow.

Yay, I finally have a night off! My first night off from work since Easter. :woot:

I'm going to sleep like a dead guy today, then go to the gym and do some laps in the pool tonight. I think I treat myself to a nice, thick steak, or maybe some lamb chops for dinner.:bbq:

The potatoes are for today's fish and chips. The eggs are for other stuff. Most other food stuff comes out of the freezer or cans

Man cannot live by beer alone. I know
- I've tried!
Try Guinness.

Would you believe Ian Hunter Patterson is 78 years old today?

ih3.jpg

Would you believe Ian Hunter Patterson is 78 years old today?

ih3.jpg
Not bad, i.e. still got a lot of hair! (I had to look up who he was - that band didn't really figure much to me when they were big).

I hope you are staying safe in the freezing temperatures @SatNavSaysStraightOn. You do seem and to have a lot of inspections.

We are on the way home from Suffolk. There was the most spectacular thunder and lightening yesterday evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom