The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our local pub has a festival on this weekend, serving guest ales, ciders and of course their gin bar. Today is the main day so from 13.00-20.00, live bands and bbq, we will be going over this afternoon, meet up with friends and have some fun :happy:

At 5.45 this morning I was in the kitchen making us a brew. Our neighbours cat has taken to sleeping in the spare room at night and we appear to have a routine where in the morning he comes down stairs and sits at the front door waiting for us to let him out, we are now staff to 2 cats :rolleyes:

Well that was a fun afternoon, mates, live music, burger and gin. Had a couple of halves of beer but they didn't tickle my fancy so between the diet coke and j20s I had a couple of gins.

Well that was a fun afternoon, mates, live music, burger and gin. Had a couple of halves of beer but they didn't tickle my fancy so between the diet coke and j20s I had a couple of gins.

You'll have to run even further tomorrow after all that alcohol….

Toothbrushes.

There appears the be a shortage of hard and medium bristle toothbrushes here. Is this the same everywhere? My teeth (of which 90% are my own) can demolish a soft toothbrush in a week. And they are not cheap!

Our Tesco-Lotus are apparently discontinuing the sale of cheese. This New Zealand Cheddar had 75% off so we bought some (best by date 22:12:18).

1 s.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom