The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walking home this evening I felt a bit nippy so I may have to put on a light jacket tomorrow. I walked past a lady who was wearing a winter coat, wooly hat and scarf! It really isn't that cold :o_o:

Access to the forum site has been very up and down today for me. Many "not available" returns.

Access to the forum site has been very up and down today for me. Many "not available" returns.

I also noticed very slow responses in the middle of the night. So many possible causes for this that I didn't instantly assume it was a website problem. Interesting that @Yorky also experienced problems

I am on Twitter to stay in touch with friends and follow intelligent, funny people however there is so much anger and negativity that I am thinking of signing off for a while. I block people but there is a lot of retweeting which pop up on my page and it is getting to me to be honest. I know the world isn't perfect but cussing online won't change a thing.

The post has just arrived, and with it, a laptop adaptor. My original one was decided wonky and you had to keep twiddling it to make sure the power remained and it didn't cut to the battery. Given that I placed the order for the adaptor early yesterday afternoon, I'm highly impressed that the thing arrived at half past ten this morning. And I'm not someone who tends to be easily impressed...

It is early, 5.45am we are both awake and my beloved is in the kitchen making a brew, what a star :happy:

Not a bad day today, dull and overcast with a few sunny spells, very windy so I have put some washing out, hopefully no rain for a few days because I would like it to stay out overnight and all day tomorrow.

When I was in Chester last some 14 years ago I purchased a "jumbo" hot dog from a street vendor who I'd first met some 12 years earlier. At that time he told me he and his wife had had the pitch for 20 years. I Googled him today and it looks like they are still there!

JS66740339.jpg

When I was in Chester last some 14 years ago I purchased a "jumbo" hot dog from a street vendor who I'd first met some 12 years earlier. At that time he told me he and his wife had had the pitch for 20 years. I Googled him today and it looks like they are still there!

JS66740339.jpg

Thats very unusual for a street vendor, I'd think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom