The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what to say to that! Male or female?

A very drunk female :laugh:

Her job is quite stressful and they were away from their 4 year old daughter for a few days so she let her hair down. She kept kissing me on the cheek and the side of my head and told me on numerous occasions that I am awesome and she felt empowered by me, her husband looked rather embarrassed bless him :laugh:

We have been up for about 22 hours without sleep, we should start boarding around 11.30 ready to take off 00.25. We may be asleep before the plane takes off :tired:

We are home, heating is on, cases unpacked and taking time for tea and biccies, shower then make a start on the laundry pile :o_o:

Why is it I don't believe that?

The temperature has been known to drop below 12 degC at night.

"Thais are donning scarves, farmers are scrambling to save their rice crops and snakes are freezing to death. That is all because temperatures in this normally balmy country have dipped to their coldest in a decade.

The country has been gripped in a cold spell that blew down from China earlier this month and is likely to last until February, the Thai Meteorological Department said Saturday.

Chukiat Thaijaratsathian, an official in the department's forecasting office, said temperatures in the country's capital fell to a low of 14.7 degree Celsius (58.5 Fahrenheit) on Jan. 11 - the coldest in a decade. They have even been colder in the country's mountainous northeast, reaching 4.2 degree Celsius (39.5 degree Fahrenheit) in Nakhon Phanom province.

Source: Associated Press, Bangkok."

Admittedly that was a few years ago.

Before our holiday I decided not to spend all my time doing laundry, just chill out and enjoy the start of 3 weeks away. What was I thinking????? The laundry basket is overflowing, 1 lot is on and the next lot is lined up ready to go in tomorrow but there is still a huge amount to do, the alleyway at the side of the house is full of the snorkelling stuff and damp shoes, this could take a while to sort through :o_o:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom