The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow will be our 10th wedding anniversary, we got married at Bouma Falls Taveuni Fiji, which is why we are back here to celebrate. The resort we are staying at has agreed to take us back there for a private trip and picnic lunch. We get a guide to take us up to the middle falls for a dip then back tothe lower fall for lunch. I am posting now because tomorrow will be a busy fun day.
FB_IMG_1535996701130.jpg

Tomorrow will be our 10th wedding anniversary, we got married at Bouma Falls Taveuni Fiji, which is why we are back here to celebrate. The resort we are staying at has agreed to take us back there for a private trip and picnic lunch. We get a guide to take us up to the middle falls for a dip then back tothe lower fall for lunch. I am posting now because tomorrow will be a busy fun day.
View attachment 19735
Congratulations, hope you have a really splendid day!:bravo:

Goodbye my friends, we have had many years of fun and travels but the time has now come to say goodbye. :cry:

20181009_083207.jpg

What a fab day, we arrived at Tavanui by boat then a private taxi to the falls. By the time we started walking the rain started and it poured down, by the time we reached the middle falls we were soaked, it was to dangerous to swim so we stood as close to as possible and got wetter. We walked back down to the lower falls and went for a swim fully clothed, we were wet anyway so it didn't really matter. A very wet day but it was great to be back, things have hardly changed.

20181009_113143.jpg

The British embassy in Thailand have confirmed that after providing income verification letters to expats for more than 20 years, they are not verification experts and have decided to cease the sham.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom