The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is 18.10 getting dark and the frogs are out and about, loads of them and rather large.

I find it fascinating that the smaller frogs can sleep in my slip on shoes and when I put them on I can hardly notice.

You would definitely notice these :eek:

Yes, I'm sure - we have the larger (and noisier) variety.

toad.jpg

This evening I discovered you can buy weddington boots, cannot copy the link but they are 'glam' wellington boots, odd :scratchhead:

This evening I discovered you can buy weddington boots, cannot copy the link but they are 'glam' wellington boots, odd :scratchhead:

My wife once bought a jacket in Shanghai which promoted "Marlbolo" on the back. I wanted one but they didn't have one anywhere near my size.

My wife was speaking to her mother on the phone today. My wife said that she would visit them before the year's end. Her mother said it would be better if they visited us as I am getting very old now to look after myself!

Cheeky bugger!

We have had our complimentary neck, back and shoulder massage. She found every knot, bits clicked and my shoulders are now lower than they have been for years all whilst listening to the rain pouring down which is more therapeutic than whale song.

Found a live roach in the room last night, dispatched outside. This morning found a half dead 1 on the bedroom floor, despatched outside. Our gecko simply isn't doing his job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom