The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the guys at our place finished today, he won't be missed, a fantasist who annoyed many people.

Put 12 chicken enchiladas meals in the freezer yesterday..one of our regulars came by an hour later and bought 11..looks like I'll be making more chicken enchiladas today..
46772796_567999753646365_8861858721085521920_n.jpg

A good friend of ours is on holiday in Sydney Australia, really hope she enjoys herself.

Last edited:
We are currently running about same time as you or we also run during the day the old programme about a year behind , but it's catching up quite quickly. We were 3 years behind. I just found one of my sons fave ozzy actor. He plays the role of Jonah. Have a look at this. Does contain adult language,lol.

View: http://youtu.be/x036yEqgaAk

Russ
Funnily enough I'm a bit of a fan of Aussie soaps. I think it is because they have more sunshine in them! I am just trying to wean myself off Sea Patrol. I've watched every episode, and am trying to resist going back to the start and watching them all over again.

Funnily enough I'm a bit of a fan of Aussie soaps. I think it is because they have more sunshine in them! I am just trying to wean myself off Sea Patrol. I've watched every episode, and am trying to resist going back to the start and watching them all over again.

Never heard of Sea Patrol...

Never heard of Sea Patrol...

Not an Aussie soap but I do like to watch nothing to declare in Australia, those ladies have a great stare also some of them raise their voices at the end of the sentence, no nonsense ladies.

You haven't lived until ypu've gotten into a Korean soap opera, or a Chinese period drama (all sub-titled, of course).
In English...lol.

Friday night there was a really bad crash on 1 of the main arterial roads near us, so bad the road was still closed for most of Saturday. The central barriers were damaged so when the road reopened 2 lanes were coned off so instead of 2 lanes each way it is now down to 1 each way, it is next to a huge out of town shopping centre, it is a weekend this close to Christmas-the roads have been horrific. We were ok going to Sainsburys early this morning but as the day has gone on the roads have got worse, not helped by planned roadworks just up the road-temporary traffic lights which have snarled things up even more :o_o:

The hysteria is well under way here...

I don' t have an issue with Christmas itself, just the fact that it starts so early and seeme to go on and on, all the stress any worry yet the day itself is done in the blink of an eye. All the adverts showing happy families must be very difficult for those who are alone at this time of year :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom