The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are so off topic! Are you watching the up to date Corrie @rascal?

We are currently running about same time as you or we also run during the day the old programme about a year behind , but it's catching up quite quickly. We were 3 years behind. I just found one of my sons fave ozzy actor. He plays the role of Jonah. Have a look at this. Does contain adult language,lol.

View: http://youtu.be/x036yEqgaAk

Russ

Last edited by a moderator:
This evening we went out to see Seasick Steve, amazing show. Before he came on stage I posted something on another forum, a voice behind me said excuse me I have just replied to you, turns out he saw me post, he is also on the forum so replied to me. Small world.

My husband is in the hallway laying the new floor so I have been pottering, got lots done. I have written out my Christmas card list, 1 side is for posting so I know how many stamps I need to buy. No rush, it is still only November but I like to have an idea.

Having a great day off so far..after getting a new kitchen last summer we discovered that there was a hole under the dishwasher where mice have been getting in..we've been finding crap in drawers..nice!!! Everything in the kitchen has been washed this past week. Today is the day I eradicate the little buggers. Got three this week with traps, and today I've pulled the dishwasher out and am filling every nook and cranny with spray foam..die, you little monsters, die!! 46513872_257978644866616_8495284945999101952_n.jpg

Last edited:
Having a great day off so far..after getting a new kitchen last summer we discovered that there was a hole under the dishwasher where mice have been getting in..we've been finding crap in drawers..nice!!! Everything in the kitchen has been washed this past week. Today is the day I eradicate the little buggers. Got three this week with traps, and today I've pulled the dishwasher out and am filling every nook and cranny with spray foam..die, you little monsters, die!!View attachment 20628

In my previous kitchen we had what we called 'the chilli mouse' - there was a packet of dried chillies at the back of a cupboard and it had eaten through the packet and devoured half the chillies. Nothing else had been touched.

Having a great day off so far..after getting a new kitchen last summer we discovered that there was a hole under the dishwasher where mice have been getting in..we've been finding crap in drawers..nice!!! Everything in the kitchen has been washed this past week. Today is the day I eradicate the little buggers. Got three this week with traps, and today I've pulled the dishwasher out and am filling every nook and cranny with spray foam..die, you little monsters, die!!View attachment 20628

You definitely mean business.

You definitely mean business.
Yes..this is it..I've pulled that dishwasher out a few times and the holes that we use to screw it in are starting to strip out, so I don't want to have to do it any more..and, the floor underneath has mouse poop all over it..I don't want to snort any of that stuff up

Yes..this is it..I've pulled that dishwasher out a few times and the holes that we use to screw it in are starting to strip out, so I don't want to have to do it any more..and, the floor underneath has mouse poop all over it..I don't want to snort any of that stuff up

They stink, spread diseases and make a right mess so I understand why this is a serious matter.

I've been told that we are about to have the warmest winter since records began. I don't feel so warm now!

The daytime temperatures are forecast to hover around 33 - 35 degC until the end of the month. The night time temperatures may drop to 21 degC (which will be nice).

I've been told that we are about to have the warmest winter since records began. I don't feel so warm now!
We're already under a blanket of snow..earlier than usual this year. I've started skiing already, so that's good, at least..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom