The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the bus today I ended up talking to 2 complete strangers, we were discussing Christmas, I said we don't watch much tv, instead we will be going for walks, one of the women seemed surprised we went walking 'in this weather' turns out the other lady, retired, has travelled quite a bit and is involved with a walking group that travelled so she is happy to be out and about in this weather.

A courier brought a package for my wife today. We were not at home. He rang my wife's phone and she told him she was in Big 'C' (a supermarket). He took the package to Big 'C'.

A6C08AC5-8D12-4D54-A106-B8A1D7ADD874.jpeg
That time of year again. Things slow down at work so I have some time in the afternoon to make a line if frozen dinners. I can’t keep up on these. They sell fast but it is a good way to keep revenue up when the menu/short order slows in the winter. Here’s some roast beef dinners.

Last edited:
View attachment 20673 That time of year again. Things slow down at work so I have some time in the afternoon to make a line if frozen dinners. I can’t keep up on these. They sell fast but it is a good way to keep revenue up when the menu/short order slows in the winter. Here’s some roast beef dinners.

I'd definitely order one. :okay:

View attachment 20673 That time of year again. Things slow down at work so I have some time in the afternoon to make a line if frozen dinners. I can’t keep up on these. They sell fast but it is a good way to keep revenue up when the menu/short order slows in the winter. Here’s some roast beef dinners.

Looks great. This is what I had in mind when I started the thread Build a Better TV Dinner Re No More Leftovers. What kind of containers are they and can they be microwaved or baked?

Last edited:
Cannot get my head around Christmas this year, so far I have written a card list and bought 12 stamps.

Looks great. This is what I had in mind when I started the thread Build a Better TV Dinner Re No More Leftovers. What kind of containers are they and can they be microwaved or baked?
They are aluminum containers with plastic dome lids..the bottoms can be microwaved or put in the oven..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom