The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather dull outside, it is 'get your walking gear on and go for a good long hike' weather

We are driving up North to visit my husbands family, the only time we all together, around 25 of us, it gets very noisy but it is great to see everyone :thumbsup:
I'm off for 10 days or so. Up north in Moutere valley. No wifi I think?

Russ

Evening peeps

It’s crazy hot here. Got to 35°c today but is now finally heading back down at 7pm!

Have had an appropriately lazy day of it.

Heading south to Berrima tomorrow to meet some friends. It’s reportedly slightly cooler there. We’ve some early morning walks planned, a lunch with a bunch of our crowd and other than that nothing.

I’ll be looking for every opportunity to swim.

Having a lazy start to the day, my husband is still feeling rough with this bad cold and I need more sleep. Later we will run the gauntlet of Sainsburys.

Hi Lullabelle, we've all had the dreaded cold up here in Mansfield over Christmas. It hasn't stopped us having a good time though, as all our family came over to our house for the duration.

Hi Lullabelle, we've all had the dreaded cold up here in Mansfield over Christmas. It hasn't stopped us having a good time though, as all our family came over to our house for the duration.

:wave:

It appears to have been quite prevalent in this neck of the woods.
Glad you had a good time :happy:

The 27th is the only time the family get together as we are all scatterered about, we came home with cheese, chocolate and booze, they know us well :laugh:

Back from Sainsburys,they are selling off all their Christmas stuff, choc, booze..etc. No thank you :headshake:

With us both being poorly we haven't had much of an appetite so today we bought loads of salad, fruit and veg to give our immune systems a bit of a boost.

My wife's mate's mother has sent me 15 more duck eggs for my birthday. We still have 9 in the fridge!

[Edit: actually there are 21 - maybe she was alluding that I only looked 21?]

Last edited:
My wife's mate's mother has sent me 15 more duck eggs for my birthday. We still have 9 in the fridge!

Happy birthday @Yorky! I hope you have (or had) an egg-cellent day.

897845610_9aaaee6025.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom