The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have tickets for the NYE party at our local pub, it has been great fun the past couple of years but this year we are going to cancel, neither of us are up for a party so going to have a quiet night in.

Although Christmas is not really recognised here, New Year is a major celebration. The superstores today were packed to such an extent that parking could only be had on the roadsides outside of the car parks. Luckily I didn't join my wife on her shopping trip where she managed to buy a few potatoes and onions. Luckily, I have a well stocked freezer.

Oh, she managed to buy a bottle of Shiraz although I was hoping for a Cabernet Sauvignon.

Good morning all, bit of a sore head today so sitting quietly with a brew, cat has just done a stinky poo in her tray :sick:

Our cat doesn't go out much so this morning we went outside, she wandered whilst I stood close to the door, mug of tea in hand, I am only wearing my dressing gown and didn't want to scare the neighbours :laugh:

Guys were away this week on holiday so there was only two of us at the snooker. Hard work at my age!

I'm watching the annual New Year's Day Rose Parade on television. All the floats are covered in Rose & flower petals, seeds Etc. After the parade, for a day or two, you can view the floats in person. The aroma from all the flowers is intoxicating. Happy 2019 all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom