What did you cook/eat today (February 2018)?

Lunch today was home made mushroom soup. I used a recipe from a friend and it tasted nice but needs a tweek for next time. More mushrooms, maybe use potato to thicken rather than puy lentils, I added a few too many so the soup is quite a dark colour and lentils were the stronger taste.

P_20180210_125550.jpg

Lunch today was home made mushroom soup. I used a recipe from a friend and it tasted nice but needs a tweek for next time. More mushrooms, maybe use potato to thicken rather than puy lentils, I added a few too many so the soup is quite a dark colour and lentils were the stronger taste.

View attachment 13698
It tasted pretty damn good to me.

Salad as always, however this one is with Tomato, Proscuitto, Reggiano Aged Parmesano, Radicchio, Mozzarella di Buffala, Fresh Parsley, S & P and 3 slices of Canarian Island Avocado which is not similar to Hass Mexican Avocado .. ( It is slightly nutty and firmer and the avocado exterior is smooth and a bright Grass Green Color verses winkled Black Green .. A drizzle of Italian Evoo + a splash of Champagne Vinegar .. )..

My husband had his with some Smoked Salmon ..

AAFRANCESCAGRAVLAXSALAD20140517_143130.jpg

Last edited:
Salad as always, however this one is with Tomato, Proscuitto, Reggiano Aged Parmesano, Radicchio, Mozzarella di Buffala, Fresh Parsley, S & P and 3 slices of Canarian Island Avocado which is not similar to Hass Mexican Avocado .. ( It is slightly nutty and creamier and the avocado exterior is smooth and a bright Grass Green Color verses winkled Black Green .. A drizzle of Italian Evoo + a splash of Champagne Vinegar .. )..

My husband had his with some Smoked Salmon ..

View attachment 13702

Looks very tasty and light! Love avocado+prosciutto+Parmesan combo!

Back
Top Bottom