What did you cook or eat today (April 2024)?

OMG!! I want to make that. Is this your latest tweak? I know you have posted older versions. BUT if this is the best, I want this recipe.
I just added some "Bread Savage" (my Sourdough starter) everything else is the same.

Sausage stuffed tortellini with Alfredo and some fresh Sourdough ciabatta.
20240414_195236.jpg

20240414_190850.jpg
20240414_190932.jpg

Yes, both those platters were mine. I knew already I wasn't going to eat all of it but I am one of those who isn't afraid of eating sushi leftovers. I had about 6 pieces of the nigiri left and most of the roll on that second platter. I ate that entire platter with the jalapenos on it though, LOL. I purposefully ate only a few bites of breakfast and no lunch so I would have room!

Last edited:
That makes two of us. Where I am at the moment (in Putney, London,UK) there's a cheese stall, near the river, on a Saturday morning. I stopped by and spoke to the bloke there.
"How do you stop yourself trying every cheese on the table?
"I don't " he admitted. "I put out a few samples for customers and eat half of them myself" :laugh:
A man after my own heart. When I leave London this week I'll have at least 2 kgs of cheese in my suitcase.

Me too. Cheese in Singapore is extortionately priced, so my suitcase always has a couple of kilos of frozen hard cheeses on the way back from the UK.

Back
Top Bottom