What did you cook or eat today (December 2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I buy loose rose hip and hibiscus leaves from Amazon. I mix them together and steep in a tea ball. Makes a wonderful hot (or cold) tea with honey added. Packed with vitamins and helps with fever and cold.
I am not a big fan of hibiscus. Rose hip I prefer as a cordial. Thorncroft in the UK make a great series of cordials, Rose hip, nettle, elderflower being 3 I love. I did find them for sale in Australia, but the company won't deliver rurally. :banghead:

I love Moroccan mint tea. The traditional Turkish chai is amazing in the country but I've had limited success with finding a blend I really like since then. The Persian tea forever I do like, totally herbal and like you, I buy the components and mix as needed. I do like a version with green cardamom in it as well. But I typically don't drink caffeinated tea though I do like the occasional cup. Hubby can drink green tea so we don't really get much. I don't see the point when I'm in an off phase with it.

Yes, correct spelling. Pronounced "kay-sah-dee-yahs.

Very versatile food item. The basics are flour tortillas and cheese. Then you can add all kinds of things.

CD

Yes I pronounce it your way after all , you live there.
I could see chilly flakes as I was eating.
Wife just said theres still half in the fridge. That's my lunch tomorrow. :)

Russ

Busy in the garden today. Makkas for dinners.
Wife had a wrap with fries
I had a big 1/4 pounder. It was an even bigger disappointment :(

Russ

Yes I pronounce it your way after all , you live there.
I could see chilly flakes as I was eating.
Wife just said theres still half in the fridge. That's my lunch tomorrow. :)

Russ

I make quesadillas a few times a week. Usually just cheese and Cholula hot sauce (from Mexico). They make a good snack or light lunch. I'll try to remember to snap a photo.

CD

Hubby "cooked".

20231202_174844.jpg

I buy loose rose hip and hibiscus leaves from Amazon. I mix them together and steep in a tea ball. Makes a wonderful hot (or cold) tea with honey added. Packed with vitamins and helps with fever and cold.
Our pug that is second from the right in my avatar, sadly has gone over the rainbow bridge,  loved to find fresh blooms off the hisbiscus plant and eat them. We had to watch her so she didn't eat too many.

Our pug that is second from the right in my avatar, sadly has gone over the rainbow bridge,  loved to find fresh blooms off the hisbiscus plant and eat them. We had to watch her so she didn't eat too many.
It's so hard to lose a pet baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom