What did you cook or eat today (February 2024)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Potjie yesterday
Slow, long cook, lot of time for beers so no real pictures of the result
IMG_20240224_122958_201.jpg

Got left overs
And I made 4 portions of pasta (fettucini) for the freezer and 1 to go with the left over tonight.

I am in the middle of breakfast (after 2 pm here). I sauteed some jalapenos, red bell pepper, onion and garlic in some bacon lard with cumin and Tajin powder, mixed in some leftover stewed chicken and some small pieces of already cooked bacon, and then scrambled some eggs in sour cream with shredded cheddar cheese to make breakfast burritos (in flour tortillas). Pretty darned yummy! No pics.

InnovAsian meals that were on BOGO. Orange chicken for me, General Tso's chicken for Craig. They were both okay, but nothing special, and the General's chicken didn't have much spice at all per Craig. Also had vegetable spring rolls that were good. They were on BOGO too. Pic of mine.

20240225_183943.jpg

Last edited:
InnovAsian meals that were on BOGO. Orange chicken for me, General Tso's chicken for Craig. They were both okay, but nothing special, and the General's chicken didn't have much spuce at all per Craig. Also had vegetable spring rolls that were good. They were on BOGO too. Pic of mine.

View attachment 110474
I've seen those at the store, are they any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom