What did you cook or eat today (February 2024)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet chilli tofu.

I'll write it up in the next day or two but it's an entry for TastyReuben tomato ketchup...

20240226_180831.jpg

The neat image

20240226_180920.jpg

And the "how I eat it" image

That looks fantastic! Please share your recipe.

Thank you! I didn’t follow a real recipe, I’ve just chopped and blanched veggies, then I’ve pureed a bit only the potatoes so they could bind together the veggies. Placed everything in a bowl mixed with some Pecorino and breadcrumbs, coated in some Pecorino and in the oven for about 20 mins to 190°C.

We had bacon cheeseburgers and a side of crinkle fries with my homemade (no sugar added) ketchup on the bun and for dipping the fries. For some reason I didn't take a photo of the assembled burger or the fries. The ketchup is really good! It was a very tasty meal.
20240225_215509.jpg
20240226_013443.jpg
20240226_012958.jpg

Trying a new pasta today for the shop. A little research and development. We usually keep it as plain as possible. Butter and Parmesan. Winona snuck in the Chicken Parm request this morning when I was hungover and weak. View attachment 110204

A pretty pasta and I agree about butter and parmesan as a delicious yet simple sauce for pasta.

I’ve had a moment of weakness, Deliveroo are bringing bbq wings, drumstick, watermelon ice lollies, Magnums and Lindt chocolate and Swizzels drumstick squashies.
Fortunately the Ben and Jerry’s was out of stock 😂

Less than 20 mins till binge and binge, junk food and junk tv 😆

Edit, it’s a speedy delivery today, four minutes and counting!

I’ve had a moment of weakness, Deliveroo are bringing bbq wings, drumstick, watermelon ice lollies, Magnums and Lindt chocolate and Swizzels drumstick squashies.
Fortunately the Ben and Jerry’s was out of stock 😂
No moment of weakness at all. You eat what you like. When I was with my bro last year (he was a 35 yr professional, French-trained chef), he'd make the most amazing food for dinner, with wine pairings.
Then the next day we'd go for a Quarter Pounder with cheese...

No moment of weakness at all. You eat what you like. When I was with my bro last year (he was a 35 yr professional, French-trained chef), he'd make the most amazing food for dinner, with wine pairings.
Then the next day we'd go for a Quarter Pounder with cheese...
I might have ordered a bit much for one person oink oink 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom