What did you cook or eat today (February 2024)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dinner was Dorade fillet sauteed in lemon butter, with mixed roast root vegetables & Brussels sprouts
20240227_122916.jpg

And lunch a couscous quinoa salad with mixed roast vegetables ( carrot, beetroot, fennel and peppers) goats cheese, apricots & sunflower seeds
20240227_180722.jpg

Taco Tuesday here in Cowboyville Arizona

IMG_3694.JPG

Our favorite place has a new flavor Margarita - I had to try it - Passion Fruit, or where I come from, Lilikoi - muy sambrosa or ONO!!!

IMG_3695.JPG

DH ordered 3 Asada Street Tacos

IMG_3696.JPG

I wanted something different, Asada Quesadilla (I had a breakfast version the other day).
DH finished all of his platter, where as I took 3/4 of this triple layer behemoth home!

Pasta and salad yesterday. the salad was what was left in the fridge: iceberg lettuce, Napa cabbage and a bag of rugula/rocket, but topped with fried capers and toasted sunflower kernels. The pasta was made with roasted tomatoes and garlic, some sundried tomatoes and balsamic vinegar added for fun, and that was that.
Green salad with avocado, fried capers & sunflower seeds.jpg
Penne with Roasted tomatoes, garlic and sundried .jpg

Lovely. Not sure what size these onions are? But how long did you bake them?

They are small to medium-sized and I cooked them for about 30 minutes.
The first 15-20 minutes covered with tin foil to create moisture and not dry them out or burn them, the last 10 minutes I took tin foil off and turned on the grill to make them crusty.

Stew or casserole for dinner? Actually I haven't decided yet. I'm making one or the other from kidney beans, andouille sausage, tomatoes and honey. The beans are nearly done soaking so I have to decide in the next couple of hours. I'll let you know and maybe even post a recipe if it works out well.

Stew or casserole for dinner? Actually I haven't decided yet. I'm making one or the other from kidney beans, andouille sausage, tomatoes and honey. The beans are nearly done soaking so I have to decide in the next couple of hours. I'll let you know and maybe even post a recipe if it works out well.

Either sounds good :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom