What did you cook or eat today (June 2018)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic - any photos? And what are 'muddles'?
Mussels!
Yesterday was locally smoked kippers for breakfast. Dinner was scallops and langoustine (we got them!) Then I had sea bream with sautéed potatoes and pineapple salsa. Delicious.
No photos as my parents would disown my for having my phone at the dining table.

Bratfud Bangla chicken curry with aromatic yellow rice and hot and sour potatoes.

curry os 4 s.jpg

[It was far superior to yesterday's cock up]

Last edited:
Tuesday night's dinner was a chicken Kiev (shop-bought, lurking in the freezer graveyard), with new potatoes, young carrots, spinach, cherry tomatoes and basil, topped with a wedge of unsalted butter. All the veggies, the basil and the butter were organic and came in my veg box Tuesday morning. Afters was the last of the rhubarb, stewed and served with the top of the milk (5% cream), both organic.

P.S. The chicken Kiev was a lot bigger than appears in the photo - it was half-covered by the basil, which went surprisingly well with it.

WP_20180612_20_42_47_Pro.jpg

You guys are making me hungry, egg looks stunning, and the new potatoes as well. I grow my own, love them smothered in butter. Corned beef and chow chow (cauliflower pickle) sammich tonight.?

Russ

image.jpeg

Looking at all your pics got me hungry, I had no lunch and too early for tea so mid afternoon snack,corned beef and chow sammich.

Russ

Last edited by a moderator:
Another pork burger in sour dough (with grass, ketchup, chopped chillis, tomato and raw onion).

pork burger 2 s.jpg

pork burger 3 s.jpg

I must research a course on "how to capture images of burgers". Mine always appear insipid and unappetising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom