What did you cook or eat today (September 2023)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazelnut cake I’ve baked yesterday

IMG_2256.jpeg
IMG_2255.jpeg
IMG_2253.jpeg
IMG_2227.jpeg

Lunch out again due to medical appointments...

Hubby had the potato fuczki. I had the warm lentil and rice pattie with salad. He had the chocolate brownie and I had the Polish donut with apple butter filling.

The drink was mine, a mixed berry smoothie.

20230906_124433.jpg

20230906_124443.jpg

20230906_123944.jpg

20230906_123523.jpg

20230906_123940.jpg

Again, everything was vegan.

Last edited:
. I guess the brand really makes a difference.
I may have missed this elsewhere but what brand did you get? We have a small Philips one that's superb. It does 2 people and that's all but it has a grilling plate, a shelf to go on that grill and a separate basket. I could if I wanted to get a casserole bowl and a baking tray for it as well, but we've not bought those extras.

I may have missed this elsewhere but what brand did you get? We have a small Philips one that's superb. It does 2 people and that's all but it has a grilling plate, a shelf to go on that grill and a separate basket. I could if I wanted to get a casserole bowl and a baking tray for it as well, but we've not bought those extras.
I have a Cosori now, which is the most popular brand in Portugal. Whenever someone asks for airfryer recommendations Cosori is the name that comes up. It's expensive, but it has really good reviews and now I can see why.

I used to have a smaller, cheaper one by an unknown brand. Potatoes cooked there were terrible.

I have a Cosori now, which is the most popular brand in Portugal. Whenever someone asks for airfryer recommendations Cosori is the name that comes up. It's expensive, but it has really good reviews and now I can see why.

I used to have a smaller, cheaper one by an unknown brand. Potatoes cooked there were terrible.
I love how easy it is to roast potatoes in an air fryer..I take the bottom tray out so the potatoes can sit a bit in the olive oil, then I shake them around every 5-10 minutes..the potatoes above were done in the air fryer, and I didn't get much browning but I think that was because they were dug fresh from my garden. They still have a nice crusty finish...I don't think I will ever go back to the traditional oven method again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom