Your Photos

My new orchids
P_20171104_124623.jpg

I love the photograph. Although those fruits would be considered far from exotic here in our markets.

No durian?

@Yorky

These were the fruits this morning. They change daily .. I bought some Red Dragon fruit and Mango .. I do not really consider them exotic either as they are common at the La Boqueria .. There are uncountable Chefs who purchase fruits and veggies here ..

Durian ? Do you have a photo ? I could Google a search but if you have a photo handy, this would be great and perhaps we call it something else !!

Have a lovely day ..

Durian (taken with my crap handphone camera when my Canon was down). I do not have a photo of it cut open because I can't abide the smell.

View attachment 11537

@Yorky

Absolutely fascinating looking .. I shall see if the La Boqueria Market has this fruit .. I believe I had seen these at Madrid Fusion Gastronomic Trade Fair in Madrid Capital last year .. However, I had not tasted this fruit ..

The last image reminds me:

I brought these from UK. After only 1 year here in this climate my feet had swollen so much that I couldn't get them on. Either that or they'd shrunk.

red wings.jpg

Back
Top Bottom