Your Photos

Madrid Capital - Calle Alcalá - The Goya Neighborhood - Barrio Salamanca ..

francescamadrid904166_192176937596321_556808119_o.jpg

@SatNavSaysStraightOn

Refresh problem ?

I do not understand .. Are you talking about the odd indigenious lizard or Plaza de Independencia ?

Have a nice weekend ..
Don't worry. My ISP caches the site so if I go to a page a second time within 24 hrs, I only see the old page not any updates even though I know that there is an update because my alerts tell me so. If i post something it will then force it to update the page and let me see the new posts. Normally I get chance to delete the 'refresh problem' post before anyone sees it, but I was side tracked today and didn't get time. Sadly there is nothing I can do about it.

My project at the moment - not quite ready to steam yet and the temperature in the shed is getting too low to continue work until spring but getting there
Wow! I've never made a working one, only static models. No photos unfortunately as they were made in the days before digital cameras and decent mobile phones were the norm.

Don't worry. My ISP caches the site so if I go to a page a second time within 24 hrs, I only see the old page not any updates even though I know that there is an update because my alerts tell me so. If i post something it will then force it to update the page and let me see the new posts. Normally I get chance to delete the 'refresh problem' post before anyone sees it, but I was side tracked today and didn't get time. Sadly there is nothing I can do about it.

@SatNavSaysStraightOn

Oh .. Okay !!! Have a lovely day ..

Madrid - Plaza de Independencia .. View attachment 11384

@MypinchofItaly & @Lynne Guinne

This is an amazingly gorgeous zone of Madrid .. I love to walk in this zone when I am visiting Madrid .. They have a fabulous international news-stand with magazines from France, Italy, The U.K. and The Usa .. I always buy a few here .. And they also have newspapers from the 7 corners of the globe too ..

A bit closer to the Plaza de Independencia Monumentual Arc, is a lovely boutique Hotel and with a lovely outdoor terrace with weather permitting .. Spring is a lovely time to stroll here .. Across the main Boulevard is Retiro Park ..

Back
Top Bottom