Your Photos

I've searched all through my Bird Guide and trawled the internet. The nearest I can find is the Isabelline Shrike - this was how it looked! If so then its very rare indeed; a vagrant. I really wish I'd got a photo.

Shrikes-004.jpg

Last edited:
Any Whitstable Brewery beer knocking about in that bar? They do an Oyster Stout among many other things, including a pleasingly ticklish raspberry wheat beer.
Oh yes - I did have some Whitstable beer (you have to, don't you) and I have had the Oyster stout in the past (with oysters). I'm not keen on fruit in beer so I haven't tried the raspberry.

This is from our first breeding of emerald tree boas. This girl is an Amazon Basin emerald.
This was taken on 11-1-2003. She is very gravid.
36788-albums310-picture7202.jpg

We woke up Thanksgiving day that year to this.
36788-albums310-picture7203.jpg

36788-albums310-picture7204.jpg

There were 11 neonates all told.

This is from our first breeding of emerald tree boas. This girl is an Amazon Basin emerald.
This was taken on 11-1-2003. She is very gravid.
36788-albums310-picture7202.jpg

We woke up Thanksgiving day that year to this.
36788-albums310-picture7203.jpg

36788-albums310-picture7204.jpg

There were 11 neonates all told.

Oh my gosh - baby boas! What do you do with them all?

Oh my gosh - baby boas! What do you do with them all?

Raise them, getting them established and sell them. Most folks who purchase them wait until they go through the ontogenetic color change. Most emeralds are born either burnt orange (Amazon Basins) or red (Guaynan shield or northern). About 8-9 months old.

Raise them, getting them established and sell them. Most folks who purchase them wait until they go through the ontogenetic color change. Most emeralds are born either burnt orange (Amazon Basins) or red (Guaynan shield or northern). About 8-9 months old.
So is it like when you have breeding bitch dog and hire in a stud? Or do you have your own stud?

Back
Top Bottom