9,000 chocolate bars a year

In high school I was a size 12 ladies top and a size 3 junior (size 3 was the smallest) pants. I weighed about 8.9 stones then and most of it was up top. I had a 23 inch waist.

Bra size now is a 40D.

Now when I was on and recovering from my stupid diet, I weighed 6 stones and had nothing up top to speak of.
Note: diet was stupidity not because I thought I was fat.
When I got up to about 8.5 stones, I actually got asked if my being underweight was anorexia or thyroid.

Last edited:
32 waist, problems getting the legs in them though. Sizes are shrinking. And that's the same manufacturer.
Yes they are. Especially bras. I can't shop in Victoria's Secret. They have positively nothing in my size and that was when I was a 36D.

If your bone density is high, would that mean you would weigh more for your height yet could appear slimmer than others who have low bone density?
yes. I have large bones and they have a high bone density meaning that those large bones have more calcium and other bone minerals (but primarlily) calcium in them than someone with the same sized bones and a lower density. Also my bone density is above average so overall not only do I have thicker bones but those bones weigh more than average as well. It means I basically really do have heavy bones! - that age old excuse for being heavy which in my case stands true. I am, currently, either a 38E or 40DD depending on which shop I am in... and that's UK sizes. I hate the top half... it does not match the bottom half at all. I get that look from people when they realise I can pull my jeans on and off without having to undo them (usually when I stand up, I have to pull my jeans up at the moment. I must get around to ordering some nice M&S jeans from the M&S Australia site, there's no M&S in Australia so I understand. I have very slim hips and pelvis. When my surgeon operated on my spine last year, he told me he had to use the very smallest of everything he had available and was almost on the point of calling off the op because they were not sure if everything needed was actually small enough for me. He was rather surprised!

@SatNavSaysStraightOn, you have my complete sympathy. I was the same way for many years. This may be why I don't like clothes shopping.
Oh and @morning glory, my top size is generally a 16.
I dress to fit the girls. They do not like being squished into a small top.
I see too many women here that think OMG double digit clothes, must squeeze into something smaller.
Note, your shirt buttons trying to pop open is in no way attractive and if you must wear white pants that tight get some different panties that don't show.

Back
Top Bottom