Advice on kitchen storage.

Could you post a photo of the Noritake?

The pattern is called Raindance; very southwestern US/Santa Fe motif:
700E678C-A6E0-4A6C-A161-E4A79A058A78.jpeg
7E1CE04F-8FE8-42E1-A066-162712AA7CD4.jpeg

4A97746D-B28C-49AA-BE7F-C24A0FB143AA.jpeg
A1880B17-4F04-41C0-A2F5-A0626CCE1975.jpeg

Several things we wanted in cookware. Stackable, scratch resistant, quality non stick and proper fitting lids.
Brutally expensive so we kept putting the purchase off.
We have limited space and Calphalon finally went on sale for about 25% off.
Still expensive but we pulled the trigger.

The Circulon isn't part of the set. That's in addition and left over from our previous set.
I need to have a big fry pan like that and a Calaphon wasn't available in that size.

Ok, first one, looking from the oven towards the left of kitchen. This is one of the bits that's going to change slightly as the left hand pantry unit overhangs the wall (there's a door immediately to the left of pic). The new fitter will make it fit correctly. I don't really have a lot of options here, I just will have to be sensible with what I store here.

DSC_0148.jpg

Ok, first one, looking from the oven towards the left of kitchen. This is one of the bits that's going to change slightly as the left hand pantry unit overhangs the wall (there's a door immediately to the left of pic). The new fitter will make it fit correctly. I don't really have a lot of options here, I just will have to be sensible with what I store here.

View attachment 30376

Lovely! I see you have deep drawers - I have some in my kitchen and find they are far more useful than cupboards. I use two of the drawers to store pans...

Is there more of this kitchen - I noticed there were no cutlery drawers.

View attachment 30376
Nice! I have a wall mounted pot rack with "S" hooks. I had a mirror installed/glued to the back at a mirror/glass place.

Doesn't look like you have any wall space. I would screw decorative towel bars with "S" hooks on the outside SIDE of the cabinet on the far left.

Ikea has decorative wall mountable bars & sets, but they're kind of pricey. Ikea does have lots of storage ideas. Take a look at Ikea.com. Then, see if you can find them cheaper on eBay or Amazon.com.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom