Aldi Vegan Range

kellecoUK

Local time
1:11 PM
For all the UK based vegetarians and vegans out there, I continue to impressed by the Aldi "Plant Menu" range. We're yet to try something that's less than OK, with most being really tasty. I can definitely recommend the Crispy Battered No Beef Strips and Battered No Chicken Balls plus the battered sausages are amazing. Just to confirm, that I do not work for them! Here's the whole range... Aldi Vegan Range

I'm not vegan but eat a lot of vegan/vegetarian food. Aldi is right at the end of my road but unfortunately I'm not able to get out of the house at the moment due to mobility issues following a few operations. However, my daughter lives right opposite Aldi, so can ask her to pick up something. Are these frozen products?

Are these frozen products?
Just a guess but I'd suggest the ones with the ice symbol are frozen and the ones without...
Screenshot_20240331_153724_Chrome.jpg

I'm not vegan but eat a lot of vegan/vegetarian food. Aldi is right at the end of my road but unfortunately I'm not able to get out of the house at the moment due to mobility issues following a few operations. However, my daughter lives right opposite Aldi, so can ask her to pick up something. Are these frozen products?
I've just been through the Aldi site and I can confirm that the products with the blue "snow" logo are the frozen ones. The majority of therange can be found in the freezer section.

Back
Top Bottom