Another Mixer.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5mBOGte5Zo

Supposedly, there is no good in getting a scaled-down commercial mixer, but to me, they are well worth their weight in gold. That is, they are better made, they last much longer & their motors are much more powerful, plus their shells are made of a heavy duty heavy cast aluminum construction . Cheap & flimsy mixers just don't cut it in the baking world!!!! You get what you pay for!! :wink:

Last edited:
I just finished spot-painting the Globe mixer!! Especially the top of the machine where it was needed the most. Then I sprayed it with a clear gloss to bring out the shine. Looks almost brand new now!!

This thing is a beast!!! Stands almost as tall as me on the table!! It'll get its first workout next week when I make some sweet potato pies. The giant 8-qt bowl can hold enough filling for at least 5 or 6 2-pie recipes!!

Last edited:
I just finished spot-painting the Globe mixer!! Especially the top of the machine where it was needed the most. Then I sprayed it with a clear gloss to bring out the shine. Looks almost brand new now!!

This thing is a beast!!! Stands almost as tall as me on the table!! It'll get its first workout next week when I make some sweet potato pies. The giant 8-qt bowl can hold enough filling for at least 5 or 6 2-pie recipes!!
Shermers mate that's a thing of beauty, also it is excellent that you invested time and effort to bring it back to it.s former spender. I like to name things, I would call it Shakespeare after the Globe theater London Welcome to Shakespeare's Globe

Back
Top Bottom