Are you a fashionista or a recessionista?

Here are some of the items I bought on sale
View attachment 54931
Nice colors! I love the retro off-shoulder shirt on the bottom left 🤩. That's just what I'd like to wear to a classical concert in the summer with a pair of ballet flats and jeggings and a green, matching shawl - and I'd be sure to wear some flowers in my cropped hair (with a ton of hairclips)...

Your new skirt is just the same fair mint/apple green/linden green/tamed lime color as a longer skirt I ordered a week ago. We're akin.
ham.png

Last edited:
A little bit odd to jump into a fashion discussion. I am not into fashion but most of my shirts are branded, some really expensive brands. Don't misunderstand :D this is how I get them. Sri Lanka is known for garment factories for prestigious brands. And around that there's another business which is to buy the quality failed items and re-export them to foreign markets. That's against Sri Lankan law but there's a kind of mafia who knows how to operate around that. Some sellers have their own private buyers within the country too. I know a few shops that sell those items, and I buy from them. A shirt that would cost 50USD in your market could be bought for 10USD here.
Quality failed items look identical to the quality passed items, and only a quality checker would be able to tell you what went wrong. It could be one extra stitch or something like that. The only difference in what I buy is that their labels are cut so that a brand infringement doesn't happen. But the sellers make sure to leave a little bit of that label to show the brand at the same time.

If you're a EU size 35, I can provide a home for some of those beauties... 🤩
:p:. I have big feet like many Northern Europeans (EU size 39-39,5 - and two toes pointing to northeast; I'm 171 cm or 5 ft 7'' tall). Moreover, the shoes in the pic are the ones I currently use in the summer and at concerts/parties (<- pre-Covid); they are the ones left (flats, wedges and low heels). I've sold or given away all high-heeled shoes.

Back
Top Bottom