Are you a fashionista or a recessionista?

How do you store them?
In drawers.

I try to rotate through them so they all get even wear, so I have one giant dresser drawer in one dresser, and two drawers in a smaller dresser. As I take a pair to wear, once they're washed, they go into whatever drawer is empty, and so on and so on, until I've got through all of them, then I start over again.

Weekly nails and Twin Peaks
IMG_20210131_165530.jpg

Oh, Twin Peaks and Andy. Such a hunk :D.
andy.gif

I had picked up this retro style green t-shirt (in a much larger size) from the delivery point a few days ago. I wore it for the first time today while frying chicken :)bravo:) - and ruined it with oil splatters. Luckily I just managed to order a new one (and last one in my size) for under 10€ from a sudden clearance sale. I'm a happy Kermit girl.
t-shirt.PNG

Last edited:
Oh, Twin Peaks and Andy. Such a hunk :D.
View attachment 56306
I had picked up this retro style green t-shirt (in a much larger size) from the delivery point a few days ago. I wore it for the first time today while frying chicken :)bravo:) - and ruined it with oil splatters. Luckily I just managed to order a new one (and last one in my size) for under 10€ from a sudden clearance sale. I'm a happy Kermit girl.
View attachment 56309
Dawn dish soap (washing up soap) will remove grease stains as long as you didn't already put it through the dryer. I learned this when I spilled a GALLON of cooking oil on a comforter. It does work. Nevertheless, I'm glad you were able to get a replacement.

Tip: I save my damaged clothing just for the purpose of cooking/prepping and arts & crafts - things that are sure to get messy.

Back
Top Bottom