Are you washing your hands correctly?

I did not realise I missed so much. I am thinking I am going the HalfHog (also the name of a book I recommend if you are interested in writing) on this. I think I will be careful without my gloves for the time being .

I did not realise I missed so much. I am thinking I am going the HalfHog (also the name of a book I recommend if you are interested in writing) on this. I think I will be careful without my gloves for the time being .
Is a Halfhog a halfsie? I was going to say 'which half?'. But then I searched and found this:http://halfsie.com
I really rather like the video... very soothing somehow.

Might as well go the whole hog and wear one of those disposable paper onesies that are used at crime scenes.
Bio-Hazard suit!
BioHazard.PNG

Tea stirred the wrong way!
My hair is not naturally that colour so it can't be the result of my mother or father stirring tea the wrong way. On the other hand, my youngest daughter has very orange hair and my youngest son has an orange beard.

This thread has now deviated way off course. To get it back on track, I will admit to the following. My rather long red hairs have on occasion been found in food I have cooked.:oops: Everyone here is quite understanding about it. But does anyone wear a hair net in a domestic kitchen?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom