Beer - Are You A Seasonal Drinker?

The corpse of Halloween isn't even cold yet!
They've actually been available for a couple of weeks now. :eek:

I do like to decorate early and watch Christmas movies early, but I won't drink Christmas beers until after Thanksgiving.

Maybe there's hope for me.

I drink beer all year round, but often we don't stockpile it unless we have a party to host or contribute to. The exception to this is seasonal beer! My wife likes a few of the seasonal beers from one of the local breweries (Funky Buddha) and she will go out of her way to buy a few 6-packs because "they're limited time only!"

The Christmas beers are all available now. :hyper:
I thought about you today:

Last edited:
He may just be a collector and seller of aluminum cans on his way to the recycling centre (you see what I did there with center, LOL)?
This is Australia!

Plus recycling to claim the 10c per can is a very painful process of putting the cans in, one at a time, waiting for it to rotate the can to locate the bar code, scan & the either accept or reject and then wait for it to be ready for the next can. There will absolutely be a huge queue and that lot will take well over an hour to scan that many.
We're actually stopped claiming the 10c a bottle/can because there are so few places that actually process & give you a ticket to claim money off your next shopping. The 10c per can/bottle was only introduced in NSW/ACT about 4 years ago. Until the scan & claim extends to most supermarkets rather than the odd one or two here & there, you actually waste more fuel trying to locate somewhere to recycle them than you get claiming the money back sadly.

More likely they are simply going to the recycling center at the tip which is the equivalent of curb side recycling in a rural area.

Back
Top Bottom