Recipe Beetroot with Goat Cheese Pastries - Appetizer

emanabuosbeh

Über Member
Local time
3:07 AM
This is a perfect appetizer that is so easy and quick to make. The sweetness of the beetroot is perfectly complimented by the strong taste of the goat cheese!

What you need:
1) Puff pastry
2) Beetroot
3) Goat Cheese
4) Olive Oil
5) Salt
6) Pepper

Steps:
1) Roll out the pastry in the shape you would like it to be (square, round, or any shape)
2)Then put into the oven at 190C for 15 minutes. Take it out then turn the heat up to 200C.
3) Cut the beetroot in form of wedges, then put that into the pastry and top it with the crumbled goat cheese. Add Salt and Pepper and put it back in the over for 10-15 minutes.
4) you can add Rosemary if you would like to season it a bit more.
5) Enjoy this delicious extremely easy to make appetizer!

It is very different and not something I would have ever thought of making. It sounds simple enough. I just may have to give it a try.

Well that sounds interesting. I don';t like beets generally, but I did once have a lovely borscht one time. It was a delicious soup. It was one of the things that I would like to have to again. It was quite amazing.

This recipe sound amazing and is very different. I am always looking for different foods and different ways to prepare them. We love appetizers at our house or just to have some snacks around. Thank you for sharing!

For those who don't like beets red onion marmalade is a good alternative and so is roasted red peppers but ,goats cheese and beetroot is great

I love beets, goat cheese, and puff pastry, so this sounds perfect for me. Mmm, @Berties, I also love red onions and roasted red peppers. These both sound like great ideas for savory snacks/appetizers. After all of the sweets I've eaten over the past few weeks, I'm ready for something savory.

Back
Top Bottom