Brioche Bread

cook4real

Local time
4:06 AM
So I’m going to make some Brioche rolls for the first time today. I’m very excited because I love a good brioche roll! Has anyone made these before? If so, any good tips or do’s and don’t’s I should know?

Sorry you are not getting many replies. I'm quite an experienced bread maker but I've never made brioche. I think being an enriched dough it is slightly stickier and so more difficult to knead. How did your rolls go?

I’ve made brioche loaves before, never rolls, but I don’t have any tips. I just followed whatever recipe I used and it came out fine.

Good luck!

I don't make the rolls really, but I throw the ingredients into a little bread maker. It does an amazingly good job.
Then if I want buns, or rolls, I just cut them to shape and slap in the oven.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry you are not getting many replies. I'm quite an experienced bread maker but I've never made brioche. I think being an enriched dough it is slightly stickier and so more difficult to knead. How did your rolls go?
Well if I have any other bread questions I definitely come to you! But thanks for asking, they turned out really good! The dough was very soft and light! Of course when they were fresh out of the oven was when they were best but they were a little heavy the next day.

Recipe - Sesame Brioche bread/buns

I remember when medtran49 posted that recipe I wasn't much of a baker. I'm still not in the way of desserts, but I've baked lots of bread since then! I even got around to getting a stand mixer a few months ago. I love making bread.

I've made this recipe from Chef Jacques Pepin before a good while back also and it turned out great.

Brioche | Essential Pepin

I've tried a couple of others and they didn't turn out great so make sure the recipe is from a trusted source because with all the butter and eggs it's not a cheap bread.

Back
Top Bottom