1 tsp ground paprika
2 cups of vegetables stock
400g chopped tomatoes (1 tin)
2 cups butternut squash cubed
2 small courgettes halved and sliced
1 tin cooked chickpeas
¼ cup sultanas

Instructions
  • On a high heat sauté the onion and garlic in some coconut oil for 5-7 minutes.
  • Add in the chili and spices and cook for another minute.
  • Season with salt and pepper.
  • To the pot add the butternut squash, tomatoes and half the stock.
  • Allow the squash to gently boil for 25-35 minutes or until tender adding the stock as required.
  • Once the squash is quite tender add in the courgettes, chickpeas and sultanas.
  • Allow everything to boil gently for 10 minutes by which time the courgettes should be tender.
  • Remove from the heat and serve over some quinoa along with a generous sprinkling of chopped coriander and flaked almonds.
Enjoy!

http://thegoodfoodgoddess.com/butternut-squash-courgette-sultana-chickpea-tagine-vegan-gluten-free/

This looks great - very healthy and I like that it's packed with veggies! I have some quinoa in my pantry that I've been needing to use up so this could be a perfect way to do that. I'd have to find sultanas, I don't think I've ever seen them in a Japanese supermarket though! Maybe I just haven't been looking hard enough.

I guess this recipe did not use the traditional cooking pot intended for a tajine as I did not read that on the procedure. Tajine cooking is one of the most interesting for me as it gives me the option to choose whatever ingredient I have just making sure the original spices are present

Courgettes are zucchinis based on what I just quickly looked up? Whatever the case, this looks like a healthy little dish right here. Healthy and pretty and everyone knows l like pretty on the table.

Courgettes are zucchinis based on what I just quickly looked up? Whatever the case, this looks like a healthy little dish right here. Healthy and pretty and everyone knows l like pretty on the table.
And are in the same family as pumpkins, marrows & cucumber's.

Back
Top Bottom