Celebrities you like (including crushes ;-)

I don't have greater knowledge. Anyone can find information online about these things. ;-)
Oh my, for a number of years you couldn't flip through the channels or open the homepage on your computer without seeing a blurb about Paris Hilton's sex tape or whoever. There were so many mentioned for awhile there I can't even remember who they were.

Oh my, for a number of years you couldn't flip through the channels or open the homepage on your computer without seeing a blurb about Paris Hilton's sex tape or whoever. There were so many mentioned for awhile there I can't even remember who they were.

Yep. I wasn't going to name names because they already get enough attention (for them no amount is ever enough). It's disgusting that anyone can become famous for that kind of thing.

Yep. I wasn't going to name names because they already get enough attention (for them no amount is ever enough). It's disgusting that anyone can become famous for that kind of thing.
Well Paris was already famous for being a trust fund baby and having that stupid reality show (don't they all?). She is so irrelevant now that many younger people (teens and early 20s) would say, "Paris who?"

Well Paris was already famous for being a trust fund baby and having that stupid reality show (don't they all?). She is so irrelevant now that many younger people (teens and early 20s) would say, "Paris who?"
Paris, who? Isn't that the main city in France?

I was thinking of adding Clive Owen to my list of favorites - but then I saw this image and had second thoughts. He looks like Caitlyn Jenner trying to look like Kyle Maclachlan - or Robert Smith (Cure) in everyday makeup.
cliv.jpg

Young (and even the Gone With the Wind -aged) Clark Gable was something... I think he had a lot in common with George Clooney.
gab.JPG
cloo.JPG

So, I'm still binge watching "24". This is James Morrison who plays Bill Buchanan on the show. Is it that wrong to have TWO crushes in the same show? LOL

unnamed.jpg

I'm never entirely sure what a "celebrity" is. There seem to be lots of people who are famous for being famous; I call them nonebrities.

There are a few people that I have time for, with the obvious caveat of only seeing or hearing them from a distance. People who do worthwhile things, generally. A few actually seem to do good works because they are fundamentally decent people rather than merely trying to generate publicity for themselves. Michael Sheen, for example, seems to be a decent fellow.

So, I'm still binge watching "24". This is James Morrison who plays Bill Buchanan on the show. Is it that wrong to have TWO crushes in the same show? LOL

View attachment 52525
I think he looks a bit cold or strict in the pic but I haven't watched "24" often/recently enough to remember his voice, overall appearance or gestures.

I've since realized, through another topic, that I've failed to mention so-smart-she's-obscene Lucy Worsley:

She's a recognized historical expert, but I've chosen a picture of her with some treats, since this is a cooking forum.

That was from before the pandemic, when my wife was out of town and the old girl stopped by for afternoon tea and to give me a history lesson.

Now let's see...she said it was "Divorced, beheaded, died, divorced, beheaded, have a sweet roll," something like that.

I've since realized, through another topic, that I've failed to mention so-smart-she's-obscene Lucy Worsley:
View attachment 54670

She's a recognized historical expert, but I've chosen a picture of her with some treats, since this is a cooking forum.

That was from before the pandemic, when my wife was out of town and the old girl stopped by for afternoon tea and to give me a history lesson.

Now let's see...she said it was "Divorced, beheaded, died, divorced, beheaded, have a sweet roll," something like that.
Mrs T will force you into a sugar-free diet when she sees that

View attachment 54670

Henry the VIII?

Russ

Back
Top Bottom