Cereal - are you a crunchy or a soggy fan?

I like crunchy, soggy cereal goes into the trash. I put yogurt on my granola when I have some but mostly I eat Raisin Brand for the fiber.

Another crunchy fan here! I fill a third of the bowl with milk. Or I might just eat it without milk. But this is Cheerios, Chex and Wheaties I'm talking about. If it's really sweet, I would add lot more milk - then eat fast before it's mush.

Personally I am a soggy fan. It seems like I am in the minority. Personally, my favorite cereal is Coco Crunch (I do not think its available in America though). Not only is it delicious, but it turns the milk into delicious chocolate milk as well. Basically, its a much, much better version of Coco Puffs

Personally I am a soggy fan. It seems like I am in the minority. Personally, my favorite cereal is Coco Crunch (I do not think its available in America though). Not only is it delicious, but it turns the milk into delicious chocolate milk as well. Basically, its a much, much better version of Coco Puffs

So you buy a cereal that advertises its crunch but then prefer it to be soggy? Here in Canada, we have Nesquik cereal which sounds very similar. It's chocolate ball puff things that are kinda crunchy that turn the cereal into chocolate milk a bit too.

I love it crunchy! That's why I have to eat it fairly quickly. Otherwise it will get too soggy and I cannot even eat the rest.

I like soggy cereal, however, I want my vegetable to be crunchy. I eat whole grain and want it to be cooked thoroughly.

Oh my, this reminds me of my own husband. I often laugh and say "Would like a little cereal with your milk?" he doesn't find it funny. I suppose there's no "wrong" way to eat cereal. Whatever the person likes is their own prerogative. In my opinion I find he puts way too much milk in it and half the time he doesn't even drink it all. That's a huge no-no in my book, you don't waste milk. I tend to put just enough milk but not enough to make my cereal soggy within seconds. As I'm typing this my mind goes back to this morning with my husband and his soggy cereal.

Back
Top Bottom