Ingredients:
- 2 Tortilla
- Cheese
- Onion
- Bell pepper
- Pizza sauce
- Ham

Method:
Take a tortilla sheet, put cheese on it. Place another tortilla on top. Spread it with pizza sauce. Put the ham, onion and bell pepper on it, sprinkle cheese on it. Put it in the oven and bake it for about 10-15 minutes.

I recommend making such a dish on a flatbread rather than a tortilla. It will give some substance to substrate and avoid the ugly burnt edges of what I see pictured. It doesn't look appetizing at all because of the burnt tortilla. Otherwise it looks like something worth pursuing.

If you really want to make use of a tortilla here then make a taco shell of the tortilla, cook the ingredients separately and enjoy a pizza taco. Your ingredient list should make it a delicious treat.

Last edited:
I love those “burnt” edges! I make tortilla pizza here all the time, it’s meant to mimic a particular style of pizza - extremely thin crust, sauce and cheese right to the edge…aka bar (or tavern) pizza. 😋

I recommend making such a dish on a flatbread rather than a tortilla. It will give some substance to substrate and avoid the ugly burnt edges of what I see pictured. It doesn't look appetizing at all because of the burnt tortilla. Otherwise it looks like something worth pursuing.

If you really want to make use of a tortilla here then make a taco shell of the tortilla, cook the ingredients separately and enjoy a pizza taco. Your ingredient list should make it a delicious treat.
I love those “burnt” edges! I make tortilla pizza here all the time, it’s meant to mimic a particular style of pizza - extremely thin crust, sauce and cheese right to the edge…aka bar (or tavern) pizza. 😋

I just "little" overcooked it :( :D

We used to enjoy a fajitza at a small local restaurant. It was great. Made on a very large tortilla with fajita toppings. Sadly, they closed because of legal issues.

I happen to like toasty cheese edges too. Love fricos.

Back
Top Bottom